KidsHealth Pediatrics welcomes new patients. Choosing the right pediatrician for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make. By selecting KidsHealth Pediatrics, you can feel confident and comfortable that you have made the right decision.
To understand what to expect for your child's first visit to our practice, please read through this page.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
If you're preparing for your child's first visit, you can do a few things to help expedite the appointment. Please provide the following information when you arrive for your visit:
New Patient Registration Forms
Please contact the office for patient portal access to fill out forms online prior to your appointment.
ADHD Patient Forms
New ADHD Evaluation Forms
- ADHD Initial Packet
- Vanderbilt Assessment Scale - Teacher Informant
- Vanderbilt Assessment Scale - Parent Informant
Follow-Up ADHD Forms
- Vanderbilt Assessment Scale Follow Up - Teacher Informant
- Vanderbilt Assessment Scale Follow Up - Parent Informant
In order to view or print these forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Our compassionate pediatrician do whatever it takes to make every visit to our office a pleasant, relaxed experience. With all of the important information about our practice available on our website, you can feel confident that you and child are well-prepared for your first appointment. We also invite you to review our staff page in order to get to know our doctor and staff. We look forward to meeting you.